Region 6 WTSDA
The information/content within the pages of the World Tang Soo Do Association Region 6 web site is the sole property of the World Tang Soo Do Association. The images and information contained herein may not be reproduced without the express written permission of the World Tang Soo Do Association Region 6.
The World Tang Soo Do Association Region 6 is not responsible for the content of any information contained in a website which is linked to our home site.
World Tang Soo Do Association
1. Submitting your entry: Please submit all entries via the T-shirt design contest tab below.
2. Only ORIGINAL artwork will be considered. If you have a photograph as part of your design, please provide proof that you took the photo, or that you have obtained legal rights to use the photo.
3. You must give a written description along with your artwork detailing subject matter, symbolism, placement on shirt, sizing etc. If your artwork does not specify placement or size of graphics, your design will be placed on the front and center of the shirt. If you do not suggest a t-shirt color, the graphics team will choose for you.
4. Acceptable formats for entries: sketch, digital, jpeg,.ai, pdf, png
5. Copyrighted Images/Subjects: Copyrighted, trademarked products, packaging, brand names and advertisements may not be used within the design. Original signed release forms are required for persons, whether public or private citizens, who are photographed and appear on the design. Release forms can be as simple as a paragraph stating “permission” from “subjects” with a printed list of names of the individuals appearing and signed by the individuals. If the subject is under 18 years of age, the release form must be signed by a legal parent or guardian. This rule will be strictly enforced.
6. Judging and winner selection: All entries will be reviewed by the Region 6 Graphics Team, Regional Director, and event host. 1st place will have their name announced at the tournament and may give a brief statement about their artwork at the event. 2nd and 3rd place will have their work posted on the Region’s web page and social media accounts.
7. The WTSDA reserves the right to alter the final T-shirt design or to reject all submissions for the final T-shirt design. All submissions become the property of the WTSDA and WTSDA Region 6, and may be used for commercial purposes. No entries will be returned.
-One entry per person (in good standing with the WTSDA)
-Size: 8 1/2” width x 11” high
-Maximum of 4 colors
T-shirt must contain:
-Region Six (text or logo)
-Association Logo (circle) -- Placeholders accepted
-Name & Place of the event (i.e. Fall Championship Foley AL)
Deadline: Dec 31st, 2019